This page was last updated on November 5, 2014.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.
Contacting Our Firm
We welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. If you contact us, it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential or time-sensitive information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. If you contact the firm by email regarding a matter in which the firm does not represent you, any information you communicate may not be treated as privileged or confidential.
Which types of information do we collect?
You are free to explore our website without providing any information about yourself. However, some resources on our site require disclosure of personal information.
- Contact information such as your name, email address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business.
- Information about any transactions, either free or paid, that you enter into on our website.
- Information about you that is available on the Internet such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
What do we do with the information we collect?
The collection, use and preservation of personal information will be used only by us. We will not disclose your personal information without your explicit consent. We will never sell your personal information to any third party.
We will use the information we collect to provide the services/information requested. In addition, we may use your personal information to:
- Send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website, emails, and other materials
- Provide other companies with statistical information about our users; however, this information will not be used to identify any individual user
If the policy changes, which version applies to me?
Does this policy apply to social media and sharing features?
Does this policy apply to external websites?
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us.